Welcome to Week 15
Thank you everyone for your curiosity and scholarship. You have helped each other and evaluated course design for adult students from a variety of perspectives. I have enjoyed working with you and wish everyone an excellent teaching journey.
You can call the CMC Help Desk below if you are having technical issues.
Make sure you include the following items in your ePortfolio:
- Introduction page (include adult education professional goals)
- Resume or CV
- Teaching philosophy including teaching style preferences
- All lesson plans written for this course
- One lesson plan including Webb's Depth of Knowledge categories
- Your dream course from week 12
- Accommodations for LD and ELL students with one of the previous lesson plans
- Final Reflection on the entire EDU 132 course material
You can also watch this video from CMC Professor Erin Beaver that demonstrates how to create an ePortfolio:
You may submit your ePortolio by making it public, copying the URL to a Word document, and submitting the word document for you final assignment.
Need tech support?
Please contact the CMC Information Technologies Service Desk as your first option for any technology-based questions. Call 970-947-8438 or 1-866-642-0495, toll free, or send email to email@example.com.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.